"This is a city of shifting light, changing skies, of sudden vistas. A city so beautiful it breaks the heart again and again” (Alexander McCall Smith- British writer)
Edinburgh is the perfect choice for your Summer Camp 2020. With The Edinburgh International Fringe Festival running through the month of August you will be sure to experience the best of our culture whilst being in awe of the enchanting history that Edinburgh is enriched in.
Our Edinburgh Summer Camp runs for 1 week on an all-inclusive basis with prices from £699 per student. Bespoke group bookings are also possible.
Our sample programme can be found below:
Summer Camp 2020 Sample Itinerary
- Arrival at Fettes
- Campus Welcome Tour
- City and Edinburgh Castle Visit
- Fencing Fun Workshop
- Fringe Workshop - Improvisation
- Edinburgh Underground Vault Tour
- Fringe Workshop - Circus Skills, Magic and Fringe Show
- Scottish Ceilidh
- Highland Games Event
- National Museum
- Edinburgh City Shopping
- The Edinburgh Royal Military Tattoo - Edinburgh Castle
- Choice day with many options for students to decide.
- Closing Ceremony and celebration.
- Departures to airport/station
Summer Camp Scotland is based in ‘Auld Reekie’ (Edinburgh) and we board from the iconic Fettes College, one of the most picturesque settings in the heart of the capital.
“I couldn’t imagine that the college and campus was this big, I loved it!”
(Jose – Chile)